Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wet diopter for supermacro....

Started by Merlinos ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Wet diopter for supermacro....

24 posts
  1. Hmm, the Macromate looks very interesting. I am planning to use my D70 in Sea and Sea housing with 60mm macro and 70-180 macro zoom lens. Does anyone know if the Macromate will fit the Sea and Sea ports for these 2 lenses?

  2. Yes.

  3. James........when can we read a review on the macromate lens from backscatter??? :)

  4. Berkley,

     

    can I mount the Macro Mate to a Subal FPFC70-180 for the Nikon Macro Zoom 70-180. The port has an outside diameter of 11 cm (4.33 inches). Can I mount the MacroMate to this port?

     

    Juerg

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.