I'm sure the A6000 housing will be quite popular, as the camera is an affordable 24MP high IQ body. The Zeiss 12mm WA has been declared the sharpest and highest IQ WA for UW work. I'm sure the Z50 will be right up there in IQ, maybe a bit short in length, but at least a 1:1 macro. I've suggested to Zeiss to make a sharp 1.4 E-mount TC, but I doubt that will ever happen, even though the engineer thought it was a great idea, as they do make TC's for other platforms.
Too bad Nauticam decided not to support the Z16-70 zoom that Stuart uses in his FS700. I played around with it when it first came out and wanted to use it as a versatile single dive lens to replace the 18-55 kit. It would fit into a Port 72 with a 30mm mini extension, but because it's not an internal focus lens, the port design just wouldn't cover it's AOV range. Nauticam would have had to build a fairly huge and wide custom port to do what Port 72 does for the S18-55. I finally accepted it just wasn't going to happen. Now that the NEX system is maturing for UW use, perhaps someday Nauticam willl build a semi-dome port with a swing diopter mount to work with this lens, but I doubt it.
The NEX 7 housing is fantastic with it's Tri-Nav controls. It's been a long wait, but lens are finally starting to appear for us loyal NEX users. I'm hoping to use the Z50 macro in my Port 72 with some modifications because I still love the 18-55 single dive versatility, just not it's IQ, even though it's not terrible and I've gotten by with it.