Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M for Sony E-Mount

Started by tdphoto ·

  • 44Posts
  • 44Replies

Read-only discussion

Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M for Sony E-Mount

44 posts
  1. Thanks again Bill. I was getting close to upgrading to the a6000, but I think I'll wait for its replacement - maybe Sony will respond to the Oly challenge and give it better features. Did you mean Zeiss 50? If so, I totally agree re speed - it's the hunting that gets me, but apparently with the a6000 there is an option to switch off the pre-AF, which might fix it.

     

    JB

  2. Yes indeed I did mean the Zeiss 50 (is there a 60?) :lightbulb: In any case, I do have the pre-AF off and it is still quite slow to focus. I would manual focus but then everything would be blurry

    Bill

  3. I am not sure I have any "problems" but the focusing is surely not very fast. I guess it must depend on expectations. As I said, the IQ is quite lovely, but the focusing was slow, and again, the max sync speed is too slow and the lack of manual flash is in my opinion not optimal.

    Bill

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.