Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica Housing & Related Gear for Nikon D800

Started by Mr. Macro ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica Housing & Related Gear for Nikon D800

23 posts
  1.  

    I'm selling the following:

     

    Aquatica Housing for Nikon D800 with bulkhead connectors for Ikelite Strobes - currently at Backscatter undergoing annual maintenance

    Aquatica AQ-18428 flat port

    Aquatica AQ-18453 extension ring for 105 mm macro lens

    Aquatica AQ-18409 6" dome port

    Aquatica AQ-18546 extension ring for Tokina 10-17 mm lens

    XIT404 Turtle Line zoom ring and gear for Aquatica/Tokina 10-17

    Ikelite 4301 TTL adapter

    Ultralight Aquavision Type Mount Wide

     

    I have $5122.95 invested in the above. I'll sell the whole package for $4000 (shipping included), or make me a reasonable offer. Note: If this is sold quickly I will have Backscatter ship the housing direct when they finish the maintenance.

     

    PayPal preferred.

     

     

  2. Housing is now back from Backscatter. New price for everything $3500, shipping included.

  3. Can you sell de tokina 10 17 extension?, maybe the zoom ring too?

  4. I'd really like to sell everything as a package. However, if nobody wants the whole thing at the lower price I might consider selling the extension, zoom ring, and dome port, but not just the extension and the zoom ring. If I sell the extension and zoom ring the dome port does me, or anybody who might buy the housing any good. Check back in about a month and we'll see where we are.

  5. Hi,

     

    Any chance this setup is still available? Thanks.

  6. is the set up still for sale...........

     

  7. Hi,

     

    Yes, the outfit is still for sale. I'll even cut the price to $3000. I will note that I have the housing, macro port, and extension ring for the 105 macro here, however I left the dome port and extension ring for the Tokina in Indonesia on my last trip. I am going over there the end of April, returning mid-May so I can bring the rest when I return.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Dave

  8. Hi,

     

    Amazingly I got 2 inquires the same day and I responded to the first and assumed that you would also be notified. Since I have not heard anything I am beginning to believe that only the first person got notified. So, I'll try again. See the above for the current status.

     

    Thanks.

  9. Hi,

     

    is your package still available ?

     

    Thanks

  10. Yes, the outfit is still available. As I said above I'll cut the price to $3000 for everything. Note that I'm headed to Indonesia on April 22 so if you want it before I leave get back to me quickly.

  11. still available?

  12. Yes, but it is currently off being serviced. I told the service guy that I didn't need it back until my next dive trip the end of July so I don't know what the schedule is, but I am sure I can find out if you are seriously interested.

  13. I am interested, depending on how much you are looking to get for it?

    Edited by RebelBluePhotography
  14. The Ikelite 4301 TTL adapter died, but I have everything else. I'll sell it all for $2500 plus half of what the service bill turns out to be.

  15. Would you consider selling just the housing?

  16. Depends on what you offer. The rest of the stuff doesn't do me much good without the housing.

  17. I can offer $1300 for just the housing

  18. 1500

  19. I understand everyone's desire to get a real bargain, but I need to get a reasonable amount for the housing. I have more than $5000 invested. If you only want the housing, with none of the other stuff, my bottom line is $2000 plus the full cost of the service, since I won't get any benefit from the service and I will be stuck with the ports and spacers that I have no use for. I have left a message on the phone of the housing service guy asking him what the cost is going to be, but have not heard back yet so I don't know what that amount will be.

  20. Welcome to the new reality. That is way over market price

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.