Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica Housing & Related Gear for Nikon D800

Started by Mr. Macro ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica Housing & Related Gear for Nikon D800

23 posts
  1. Such is life. If that is the case I'll just keep using it. At this point I am not dying to get rid of it. After using it for 4 years I have now gotten more accustomed to dealing with it than when I first put it up for sale. I am actually surprised that anyone went back far enough to find the listing.

  2. Check PM

  3. I just got back from a 3 week trip and found your offer. I talked to the service guy before I left and I seem to remember that he said service was going to be in the ballpark of $600. So, I will reiterate that my bottom line is $2000 plus the full cost of the service.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.