Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Caters News Agency

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Caters News Agency

24 posts
  1. On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 12:30 AM, Xta said:

    Does anyone know if getting payment from Caters is still a problem? I was recently contacted by one of their reps, and I’m dubious about agreeing to anything.

    i have sent a payment request on 5. december. No wire transfer so far. I just wrote an urgency. Usually the pay after an urgency.

  2. Hi guys, how is your experience with Caters lately? I use to have very good opinion about them, because the were always paying on time. Until 2020... I haven’t got any payment yet...

    Is @DavidCaters still around?

     

     

  3. On 9/25/2020 at 9:15 AM, woj.dop said:

    Hi guys, how is your experience with Caters lately? I use to have very good opinion about them, because the were always paying on time. Until 2020... I haven’t got any payment yet...

    Is @DavidCaters still around?

     

     

    Update after many many emails I got paid.

  4. I signed in to this forum just to write this one post. Do not sell any of your material to Caters media. I had my fifteen minutes of fame when going viral with one of my video content. They pressed me to make a bad deal with them, which obviosly is my fault. Business is business.

    However, I havent got my latest revenues from them. Payment is more than one year late. To first of my emails, they lied that they will pay soon. Now they don't answer anymore. It's about 1000 dollars, and I would really need that money.

    So now I will use the rest of my life just to inform everybody about this stinky company.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.