Hi guys, thxs for the interest. I'm working on getting photos right now. The housing is at a dive shop that I work with to be sold.
The housing is set up with 5 pin electrical. There are 2 Sea & Sea electrical sync cables that work for Sea & Sea strobes and Inon. If you wanted to use Ikelite strobes you would have to get the 6 pin adapter port from them.
Just to be sure I have everything listed there are the 2 electrical sync cables, zoom gears for fisheye and a regular (I forget right now the exact mm) lens, a flat port and dome port and 2 extension rings.
I'm not sure what it would cost to ship to Australia and France but I would only charge what it costs, I'll have to get the weight and size to send it but I don't have that at this moment. I don't do the game where someone raises the shipping to get more cash.
Once the shop sends me the pics I'll get them on here for you guys. They should be texting me shortly, they say........
Thxs again for your interest and please let me know any other questions,
Hanz