Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Nikon D90 housing + for sale

Started by hanzl ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Nikon D90 housing + for sale

28 posts
  1. I may be interested in buying this housing. Call me 678-429-9301 Eddie

  2. I just sent you a message. I prob can't call tonight. Are you around during the day tomorrow say afternoon? I'm in MN.

     

    thxs,

     

    hanz

  3. yes

  4. Hi,

     

    I've had an issue I've been dealing with. Also the other person who was looking at this a couple of days ago wants to buy it. I told them that it has to be done right away so if you are willing, I can let you know as soon as it is done or not. I appreciate your interest and communication with me and I will let you know by the weekend if it is sold.

     

    thxs,

     

    hanz

  5. Hi Damselfish,

     

    I was able to complete the transaction with the person I was already talking with and sold them the whole thing. I appreciate your offer and hope you find another one.

     

    Thxs again and have a Merry Christmas,

     

    Hanz

  6. Hi Hanz,

    do you sell ports separately??

     

    Thank you

    Cheers

     

     

    Ed.

  7. Hey Ed,

     

    I would have, but I sold the whole thing at one time. Sorry,

     

    Hanz

     

    PS I'm trying to see how to take it down still

     

    Have a Merry Christmas

  8. I guess the posts don't get deleted but we just put sold on them so,

     

    All the stuff is sold.

     

    Thxs everyone. Merry Christmas

     

    Hanz


    All the items on this have been sold. Thxs for looking.

     

    Have a Merry Christmas

     

    Hanz

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.