Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sony RX100 mk l or ll

Started by The_Norwegian ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sony RX100 mk l or ll

5 posts
  1. Looking to buy a gently used RX100 with a Quality housing as Nauticam or Recsea. Prefer shipping to Norway, altough I have an optional adress in Us.

  2. Hi,

    I have the housing available if you want : http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56057

    Not Nauticam or Recsea : Sea&Sea, but like brand new (1 dive in a pool), excellent quality, and fits both RX100 V.1 and/or RX100 V.2

     

    Laurent

     

  3. do you still need the RX100

    contact mariehumberg@yahoo.fr

  4. I have an rx100 2 with 3 batteries case and others let me know if interested.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.