Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

More magnification ....

Started by michaelgeyer ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

More magnification ....

26 posts
  1. since I have an SMC I do not know how to use your information.

     

    Replace it with a CMC-1 like I did!

  2. CMC is 75mm or 13.3

  3. This thread was helpful; thank you Interceptor and others.

    I have sold my SMC and purchased a CMC.

    First use will be in Dominica in a week, followed by Anilao and Guam in April.

    We'll see!

  4. Cool. I'm in Anilao every month. If you feel like comparing Olympus macro shots in real time, get in touch when your trips nears and perhaps we could meet up for a cold beverage at sunset

  5. Cool. I'm in Anilao every month. If you feel like comparing Olympus macro shots in real time, get in touch when your trips nears and perhaps we could meet up for a cold beverage at sunset

    I'll be at Aiyanar with the Reef Photo & Video group, April 9-16.

  6. Qh, good for you. I bet you're going to love the target-rich environment there!

     

    I looked at joining that group but the timing doesn't work. Too bad, as Aiyanar is quite close to my place.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.