Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

nikon d7200 best housing

Started by baobubble ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

nikon d7200 best housing

22 posts
  1. Glad the information helped, if you want can upload a couple of images with size scaling to give you a sense of size distancing on the Aquatica 7200 housing if it would help you.

     

    I just set the system up about 2 months ago and was extremely happy with it overall. One of the nice things with the Aquatica housing is if you decide to swap strobe systems at some point the bulkheads are interchangeable (e.g. you can get it swapped to Nikonos or a mix at a later date).

     

    The video I shot was mostly second thought on the trip as had a couple situations where the stills just didn't do what I was seeing justice and even the unlit video in shallow water got the memory perspective. Have thought about getting a Y splitter arm leg so I can rig video lights to the system at a later date so I can mix during a single dive between stills and video but that will have to wait until the toy budget recovers from the initial setup.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.