Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7000 and Ikelite housing

Started by jahjahwarrior ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7000 and Ikelite housing

30 posts
  1. Nikon D7000 with little use, two batteries, and book on how to master the Nikon D7000.

     

    Ikelite Housing in amazing condition, with leak detector. I think it has 2 dives since the last full service from Ikelite which included a completely new rear half. Handles red rubber is flaking but otherwise, this housing is in perfect shape. It saw an annual trip for a few years, and has been a backup ever since, very little use.

     

    $1450 as a set

     

     

    p1969878325-3.jpg

     

    p1920637575-3.jpg

     

    p2028528771-3.jpg

  2. Hello, where is this item located?

  3. It's currently in west palm beach, Florida. Test it out at blue heron bridge if you'd like!

  4. Still for sale, so obviously I'm flexible on the price...

  5. Is it 1450 for everything pictured... or just the camera and housing without the dome and lens?

  6. 1400 for housing and camera I can include a port at that price but I can't include a lens at that price, see my other post for port numbers I have available

  7. $1200 for body and housing...still need this gone!

  8. Still for sale...please fund my other hobbies!!

  9. Hi, do you have a # or e-mail I can contact you directly? Looking for housing, ports and camera body. I have lenses.

  10. Hi rharbo, you can email me at michaelpgibby@gmail.com

  11. Hi! Is this still available?? Please email me if so!

     

     

    jasmine.elago@gmail.com

  12. Still available!

  13. Can split the camera and housing- 950 for the housing, 275 for the camera.

  14. 925 for the housing, 250 for the camera...

  15. $1,100 for the Ikelite housing and Nikon D7000 camera

  16. How many clicks on the camera?

  17. 9,972

  18. $1,050 for housing and camera

  19. $1,025 shipped in the US

  20. Hey mate, when i clicked on the pics, there appeared to be strobes and a lens in the photo....is all that included?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.