Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7000 and Ikelite housing

Started by jahjahwarrior ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7000 and Ikelite housing

30 posts
  1. No, those were previously sold.

  2. $1,000 for housing and body....

  3. Please make an offer for this camera and housing!

     

    I hate to see it collecting dust, it's an incredible camera and it can be yours!

  4. I need to sell this in the next two weeks, this is the package, I will include arms, one side is larger ball but includes adaptor so the end ball clamp is standard 1", not the 1.25 that us used on the first clamp.

     

    Also remember this includes a leak detector!

     

    $950

     

    09f475d5eb42353a27a8a0f33ec1cc9c.jpg

     

    b52963f40932f7b5849011d06694d267.jpg

     

    537ab514837107d756d809d45a3dcc0f.jpg

  5. I'd like to see detail pictures of the wide angle dome, housing and camera. Or a video showing its real condition. My email is gmarkiewicz@gmail.com. Thanks

  6. I'd like to see detail pictures of the wide angle dome, housing and camera. Or a video showing its real condition. My email is gmarkiewicz@gmail.com. Thanks

    Wide angle dome is sold, video of camera and housing sent. The only part showing wear is the handles, the back of the housing was replaced by ikelite and has either 4 or 6 dives.

  7. I'll take $900.........

  8. still available?

  9. Still available?

  10. PM sent

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.