Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lens choice

Started by Vrakis ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Lens choice

2 posts
  1. Hi !

    I am using a GH4 with a oly 9-18 for both photos and video but would like to upgrade whit a better/wider lens, and would like to have your advice regarding which lens to choose for wideangle. mostly wrecks in green , quite dark waters. (baltic sea) I am intrested to have the best possible picture quality whith the camera for both photos and video. I am thinking of panasonic 7-14 or tha nauticam WWL-1 wetlens whith a pan 14-42. what would you recommend ? Or do you recommend to have to different lenses , one for video and one for photos.

    Please come whith some advise, pros and cons

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.