Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wide angle lens selection and accessories for new Sony setup

Started by Jurykov ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Wide angle lens selection and accessories for new Sony setup

21 posts
  1. Yes pretty much set the lens up before the dive. I enjoy using lenses which have a certain look to them and since we are all on a budget I found myself wondering if this ultra-wide (weitwinkel) lens from Voigtländer would work. I find the dome port guides of housing manufacturers rather limited and since I wanted to buy this lens for general use, the question was does it work underwater. Answer apparently yes, but with added cost/time for the gears to operate aperture and focus.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.