Nauticam doesn’t test absolutely all lenses and ports. When I started using the 14-42 MKII with the 35 macro port the lens was not listed as compatible.So if I wanted to have a faster lens for wide angle available light with the WWL-1, I need :
1) Nauticam N85 Power Zoom Macro Port 29
2) The Panasonic f/1.7 15mm lens
Do I need some sort of 67mm to wwl-1 adapter in order to attach the wwl-1 to the Macro port 29?
Why don't they list this as compatible in their lens chart for the panasonic I wonder?
I don’t have the 15mm but I read that the CA values are pretty high. The CA is corrected in jpeg and left as is in raw. I would check this before buying the lens
The WWL-1 comes with its own adapter as far as I recall and the 29 port has a 67mm thread
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk