Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam d750 plus accessories, 40% off. Almost brand new

Started by Shanehugs ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam d750 plus accessories, 40% off. Almost brand new

31 posts
  1. Back story. I bought this Nov 28, received it in Dec. Put it in the water once to test it then spent the next 2 months in the hospital with a rare spinal infection. I'm unable to dive, my medical bills are through the roof and I'm still working on getting function back. So I need to sell this and it hurts so bad.

    Make an offer. These are my receipts from backscatter. I'm not looking to sell the camera but I might. It's a d750 with 105mm Nikkor vr and 15mm fisheye.

    post-68338-8920.jpg

  2. Receipt 2

  3. I dunno this other receipt won't post but you can hit me up if you're interested and I can send it to you. Here's the text

     

    1 na-17217

    Nauticam NA-D750 Housing for Nikon D750 $3,500.00 $3,500.00

    1 bs-alm

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System (Bulkhead Not Included) $324.00 $324.00

    1 BS-wahoo-na

    Backscatter AirLock & Wahoo Bulkhead: Nauticam 16mm Bulkhead $75.00 $75.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Sigma 15mm Fisheye

    1 NA-18802

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and Neoprene Cover $650.00 $650.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Nikon 105VR

    1 NA-18702

    Nauticam Macro Port 87 $460.00 $460.00

    1 NA-19122

    Nauticam Focus Gear: Nikon AF-S 105VR f/2.8G IF-ED $195.00 $195.00

    Subtotal $5,204.00

    Tax Total (%) $0.00

  4. I can't edit for some reason but I'm located in Orlando FL. Can ship or if you're somewhere cool, can hand deliver

  5. Also I can't reply to messages apparently

  6. Hi Shanehugs.. sorry to hear about your condition, hopefully youll recover soon. I may be a bit confused about your asking price for the Nauticam housing. Can you enlighten me please?

  7. Sorry pichi, I don't have an asking price. I just listed what I had from my receipts. It's all just in the air "make an offer" I don't want to sell but i need to in order to afford my treatment.

    I got the housing for 3500 not sure what the price of a almost never used housing goes for. It was in water one time for 30 minutes just to try it out.

    Also, please don't pm me. I can't respond. My email is shanepyost@gmail.com

  8. Hi Shane,

     

    Very sorry to hear about your medical condition.

     

    A few folks are wary of doing deal with you because you cannot use the PM system. I have checked and I know that this is working for you, so must assume that there is an issue of access.

     

    It may be worth a brief explanation in they thread explaining why you can't access your PMs to set everyone's minds at rest. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

     

    Wishing you all the best with your recovery

     

    Adam

  9. Hey Shanehugs,

     

    I'm very sorry to hear about your situation! I can only imagine how crushed I would be about such news. I hope you get well soon.

     

     

    Your setup sounds quite interesting to me and I was looking to buy something very similar soonish. Would you be willing to sell only parts out of the list? I would be interested in

    • Nauticam NA-D750 Housing for Nikon D750
    • Port Setup for Nikon 105VR
    • Nauticam Macro Port 87
    • Nauticam Focus Gear: Nikon AF-S 105VR f/2.8G IF-ED

    Depending on what you're asking for the above setup I might also be interested in the two strobes and the fiber optic cabling from receipt 1.

     

    I reside in Germany so Nauticam will probably not grant me any warranty for those items from what I've heard? What would you ask for the shipping to Germany? I would also like to see some pictures of the setup of course.

  10. I've tried PMing you, I didn't hear back.

    I am interested in the Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and Neoprene Cover. You can email me at mimicb@hotmail.com if it is still for sale.

    Thank you! Ally

  11. I can't PM. Sorry for the late response. Been sick I'll email

  12. Hi Shane,

     

    Very sorry to hear about your medical condition.

     

    A few folks are wary of doing deal with you because you cannot use the PM system. I have checked and I know that this is working for you, so must assume that there is an issue of access.

     

    It may be worth a brief explanation in they thread explaining why you can't access your PMs to set everyone's minds at rest. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

     

    Wishing you all the best with your recovery

     

    Adam

     

     

    Honestly, I have no idea. it's working now. I think it said I needed more posts or something but hey! PMS are open.

     

    I'm a pretty open book, I'm in Ocoee, FL you can stalk me on IG or fb @shane_of_hugs and Shane hugs

  13. If anyone in UK is interested. I'm headed there April 3rd-10 London.

    End of April I'll be in cayman, cozumel, Belize and Maldives

  14. Sale pending on dome. Buy the rest for 4k, can't beat that deal

  15. Shameless bump

  16. This is the list of what I have and what I paid not including a D750 with 105mm and 15mm fisheye.

    You may have seen my previous post, selling due to medical illness. The dome port is already sold. I'll sell the remaining underwater equipment for 4k. Desperate times etc

     

     

    1 na-17217
    Nauticam NA-D750 Housing for Nikon D750 $3,500.00
    1 bs-alm
    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System (Bulkhead Not Included) $324.00
    1 BS-wahoo-na
    Backscatter AirLock & Wahoo Bulkhead: Nauticam 16mm Bulkhead $75.00
    Description
    Port Setup for Sigma 15mm Fisheye
    1 NA-18802
    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and Neoprene Cover $650.00
    Description
    Port Setup for Nikon 105VR
    1 NA-18702
    Nauticam Macro Port 87 $460.00
    1 NA-19122
    Nauticam Focus Gear: Nikon AF-S 105VR f/2.8G IF-ED $195.00
    Subtotal $5,204.00

     

     

    2 ss-03121

    Sea and Sea YS2DJ strobes $689.95 / $1,379.90

    2 na-26216

    Nauticam fiberoptic cables $100.00 / $200.00

    4 UL-DB-08

    Ultralight 8 Inch Double Ball Arm $47.95 / $191.80

    6 UL-AC-Csf28

    Ultralight newstyle clamp $31.95 / $191.70

    Subtotal $1,963.40

  17. This is the list of what I have and what I paid not including a D750 with 105mm and 15mm fisheye.

    You may have seen my previous post, selling due to medical illness. The dome port is already sold. I'll sell the remaining underwater equipment for 4k. Desperate times etc

     

     

    1 na-17217

    Nauticam NA-D750 Housing for Nikon D750 $3,500.00

    1 bs-alm

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System (Bulkhead Not Included) $324.00

    1 BS-wahoo-na

    Backscatter AirLock & Wahoo Bulkhead: Nauticam 16mm Bulkhead $75.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Sigma 15mm Fisheye

    1 NA-18802

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and Neoprene Cover $650.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Nikon 105VR

    1 NA-18702

    Nauticam Macro Port 87 $460.00

    1 NA-19122

    Nauticam Focus Gear: Nikon AF-S 105VR f/2.8G IF-ED $195.00

    Subtotal $5,204.00

     

     

    2 ss-03121

    Sea and Sea YS2DJ strobes $689.95 / $1,379.90

    2 na-26216

    Nauticam fiberoptic cables $100.00 / $200.00

    4 UL-DB-08

    Ultralight 8 Inch Double Ball Arm $47.95 / $191.80

    6 UL-AC-Csf28

    Ultralight newstyle clamp $31.95 / $191.70

    Subtotal $1,963.40

    hello. I am interested in your YS D2 please. How much for these ?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. Thanks for the merge mods. Spyros, pm me with an offer

  19. Mod can you update my title to (nauticam d750 housing, ports accessories, new 60% of retail )

    And then update the main post with the post I put up on the 11th

  20. $4000 for everything remaining. Which is everything but the dome.

    This is the list of what I have and what I paid not including a D750 with 105mm and 15mm fisheye.

     

    You may have seen my previous post, selling due to medical illness. The dome port is already sold. I'll sell the remaining underwater equipment for 4k. Desperate times etc. May sell the camera too if you're interested.

     

     

     

     

     

    1 na-17217

    Nauticam NA-D750 Housing for Nikon D750 $3,500.00

    1 bs-alm

    Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System (Bulkhead Not Included) $324.00

    1 BS-wahoo-na

    Backscatter AirLock & Wahoo Bulkhead: Nauticam 16mm Bulkhead $75.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Sigma 15mm Fisheye

    1 NA-18802

    Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port w/ shade and Neoprene Cover $650.00

    Description

    Port Setup for Nikon 105VR

    1 NA-18702

    Nauticam Macro Port 87 $460.00

    1 NA-19122

    Nauticam Focus Gear: Nikon AF-S 105VR f/2.8G IF-ED $195.00

    Subtotal $5,204.00

     

     

     

     

     

    2 ss-03121

     

    Sea and Sea YS2DJ strobes $689.95 / $1,379.90

     

    2 na-26216

     

    Nauticam fiberoptic cables $100.00 / $200.00

     

    4 UL-DB-08

     

    Ultralight 8 Inch Double Ball Arm $47.95 / $191.80

     

    6 UL-AC-Csf28

     

    Ultralight newstyle clamp $31.95 / $191.70

     

    Subtotal $1,963.40

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.