Heading to San Diego, Montana, New York, Paris and Santorini Greece. If anyone is interested, delivery could be possible. I delivered the dome to London a few weeks ago.
Classifieds / Archived topic
Nauticam d750 plus accessories, 40% off. Almost brand new
Started by Shanehugs ·
- 31Posts
- 31Replies
Read-only discussion
Nauticam d750 plus accessories, 40% off. Almost brand new
-
-
Is the Canon D750 and the 2 lenses included in the package? Are you interested in selling them the system without the strobes?
-
Nikon d750. Not with that price. I'll toss it on at an offer. I could sell without strobes
-
Meant toss it in. Auto correct on this phone kills me.
-
would you sell the strobes and arms seperatly
-
Yes just make an offer
-
Topics merged: Admin
-
Thanks for the merge
-
After the 8th this will no longer be for sale
-
Sale pending
-
Sold
