Thanks for the Feedbacks,
I think I will take the macro port for the 60mm macro and the 12-50mm as well. May be later I can by the Special 12-50 port with the macro switch.
For the wide angle I will have a look for the ZEN DP 170 or the Nauticam 180mm with the Adapter for the 9-18mm and later a 8mm fisheye.
At all I have a lot of posibilities with only two different ports and reduced weights 
Thanks 
You dont need the expensive Nauticam port for the 12-50, I wrote this in another OMD thread.
The 12-50 works with the electric zoom so dont need a zoom gear just assign a button on the camera. I use the 12-50 in the Nauticam 65 macro port which is the same as the Oly 60mm macro port and fit the Nauticam CMC which gives you 0.8 life size macro at 50mm. The 12-50 with the expensive Nauticam port only gives you 0.5 life size macro at the 43mm macro position.
Both these pictures were taken at Exmouth, Western Australia with an OMD EM1 in a Nauticam housing with the 12-50, using electric zoom, in the Macro 65 port and the nudi using the Nauticam CMC. The CMC turns the average 12-50 to a sharp lens but it is tricky to focus.
Attached Images
E088B263-17E1-495D-8F72-6FF0883E8BE6.jpeg
E9CF3F3E-00B8-4910-80D1-6422F2064BE9.jpeg