Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

My top 5 tips to immediately improve your Underwater Photos!

Started by Tom_.park ·

  • 50Posts
  • 50Replies

Read-only discussion

My top 5 tips to immediately improve your Underwater Photos!

50 posts
  1. Very interesting tips! Thanks for sharing!

  2. Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

  3. Good tips,Thanks!

  4. Finally! An instructional YouTube video that I don't need to speed up to 1.5x or 2x! (Not being facetious - this is the perfect pace. Maybe just because I'm in Oz too)

  5. Nice on Tom, Some good info there.

  6. Cool video, thanks for the tips.

  7. I love your presentation!  You're able to capture and hold my interest.  Well done.

    And, obviously you spoke to all of the most important issues for a beginner shooting U/W.

     

    Great Job!   Greg

  8. Interesting,Thanks very much 

  9. Great video!  Thanks.

  10. Thank you for the advice, will put them to use once I get back in the water

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.