How long did it take to charge up the batteries with those chargers? You have me intrigued since I am off to the Maldives in 3 weeks. My strobes and torches are all AA batteries (video light is still big) but we use 11 in a day of diving (2 strobes with 2 batteries each, changed between dives just in case, 3 in my wife’s torch). I have used a 4 bay intellicharger plus a 4 bay Duracell charger and changed things out after dinner and before bed. I also swap out my olympus batteries between dives so two of them a day to charge. Both the olympus and intellicharger take figure 8 plugs and I have short cords but the are still cords.
We also don’t travel with laptops but have 4 Apple devices to charge so USB is my default anyway. It would be great to consolidate.
Thanks
Rick
It depends on the batteries you have
I use eneloop pro 2500 mah and worst case 2h 40’ for a full charge of four
With 4 batteries the charges gives 900 ma per battery so if your battery is 2000 mah it will take 2h 13’ for four
In general batteries last 250 shots with my strobes or more however if you change them every dive with surface interval and dive time they will be ready again at dive 3 then alternate set does dives 1 and 4. The torch you mention may be do the overnights depending on use. Camera batteries with a dual charger and changing each dive for more than 3 dives means having 3 batteries one in camera two always charging
At the end of the day fresh battery in camera and strobe and usually nothing charging overnight
Two chargers for strobes one for camera leaves 1 to 3 ports for the rest
Maybe you need another charger for your torch. I find that I don’t need 6 usb ports as phones are not really used when am away
Laptop charges typically overnight on usb C
If you do 2 dives everything is even easier
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk