Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dive Computer on Light Arm

Started by J_J_I ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive Computer on Light Arm

21 posts
  1. Thought I would also chime in to this old zombie thread, especially since someone asked about one transmitter and two computers.  I run a single transmitter feeding info to a Shearwater Teric on my wrist and a Hollis DG 03(?) on a float arm.  The Hollis has the original buckle-type strap, and in order to allow it to cinch down enough to stay in place I have it over a section of inner tube.  Also, never noticed any interference from the strobes firing.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.