Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam housing Nikon 7100 starter set

Started by Terrie Gray ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam housing Nikon 7100 starter set

31 posts
  1. I've upgraded my camera so replaced this setup. Everything works well.

    For sale - $1400 for everything listed below - 

    • Nauticam housing for Nikon 7100 camera -- great condition
    • Nikon 7100 camera body -- 91K actuations (about 150K predicted life span)
    • Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe
    • Inon Z-240 strobe

    Bonus: Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome port (scratched, so no charge for this)

     

    forSale-2.jpg

    forSale-3.jpg

    forSale.jpg

  2. I've upgraded my camera so replaced this setup. Everything works well.
    For sale - $1400 for everything listed below - 
    • Nauticam housing for Nikon 7100 camera -- great condition
    • Nikon 7100 camera body -- 91K actuations (about 150K predicted life span)
    • Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe
    • Inon Z-240 strobe
    Bonus: Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome port (scratched, so no charge for this)
     
    forSale-2.thumb.jpg.e3e736a3cbdd3e24f656b1bffe27d07a.jpg
    forSale-3.thumb.jpg.31c6eb8be47f812cbdd861e74649f77f.jpg
    forSale.thumb.jpg.2b980dedd15079945b72e45e9d95c693.jpg
    Hi, i'm interested in the Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe if you want sale.

    Thanks!
    Caleb

    Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

  3. Thanks, Caleb! I'd prefer to sell the whole package together if I can, but sure -- If I don't get any takers in a couple of days, You'll be #1 for the Sea & Sea strobe.

    Terrie

  4. im interested in the dome if you split it

     

  5. Thanks, kdgonzalez -- I will watch this listing for a few more days and keep you posted. I want to make sure you realize the dome is scratched. 

    Terrie

  6. @Terrie Gray Im interested on the z240 if ever you'll sold it separately. :D

    • To emiljaranilla -- it looks like I will be selling pieces separately. The strobe is good. Would a price of $250 work for you?
  7. On 1/20/2020 at 3:47 PM, CalebPR said:

    Hi, i'm interested in the Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe if you want sale.

    Thanks!
    Caleb

    Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
     

    Hi Caleb -- I'm willing to sell the strobe separately. $250?

  8. On 1/20/2020 at 7:08 PM, kdgonzalez said:

    im interested in the dome if you split it

     

    Hi -- It looks like I will be splitting everything up. Are you still interested in the dome?

  9. Hi Caleb -- I'm willing to sell the strobe separately. $250?
    Ok send PM

    Thanks

    Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

  10. 3 hours ago, Terrie Gray said:

    Hi -- It looks like I will be splitting everything up. Are you still interested in the dome?

    Im still interested. How much were you looking for? Thanks

  11. On 1/25/2020 at 6:25 PM, kdgonzalez said:

    Im still interested. How much were you looking for? Thanks

    Hi -- How about $150, considering it's scratched.

  12. On 1/25/2020 at 12:36 AM, emiljaranilla said:

    @Terrie Gray Im interested on the z240 if ever you'll sold it separately. :D

    Hi -- Are you still interested? Would $250 sound about right to you? It's fairly new. I replaced it only to get strobes that were the same model.

    Terrie

  13. 6 hours ago, Terrie Gray said:

    Hi -- How about $150, considering it's scratched.

    can you send me or post a picture of the scratch. im trying to figure out what im getting into. thanks

  14.  

    1 hour ago, kdgonzalez said:

    can you send me or post a picture of the scratch. im trying to figure out what im getting into. thanks

    I saw your photos on ig and think they're great. You would not get perfection with this dome because even though the scratch is smaller than an eyelash, it is close to the center. To replace the acrylic part would cost about $300. That's why I'm offering it for so low a price. A new dome is $700, so you'd still be ahead of the game if you bought this one.

    I had a hard time getting a decent photo of it because the scratch is so small and the dome surface reflected all the lights. Still I've attached a photo with a ring around where the most important scratch is. You can almost see it better in its shadow. Let me know what you think.

    scratch.HEIC

  15. 2 hours ago, Terrie Gray said:

     

    I saw your photos on ig and think they're great. You would not get perfection with this dome because even though the scratch is smaller than an eyelash, it is close to the center. To replace the acrylic part would cost about $300. That's why I'm offering it for so low a price. A new dome is $700, so you'd still be ahead of the game if you bought this one.

    I had a hard time getting a decent photo of it because the scratch is so small and the dome surface reflected all the lights. Still I've attached a photo with a ring around where the most important scratch is. You can almost see it better in its shadow. Let me know what you think.

    scratch.HEIC 736.65 kB · 0 downloads

    thanks for the photo. i am assuming the scratch is on the outside of the dome correct?

  16. Hi Terry. What would you want for the camera body and the housing? 

  17. Terry i sent u a message. Thanks

  18. Hi Terry I have sent you a direct message. Look forward to hearing from you.

  19. 22 hours ago, kdgonzalez said:

    thanks for the photo. i am assuming the scratch is on the outside of the dome correct?

    yes

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.