Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam housing Nikon 7100 starter set

Started by Terrie Gray ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam housing Nikon 7100 starter set

31 posts
  1. 5 hours ago, Roo said:

    Hi Terry I have sent you a direct message. Look forward to hearing from you.

    I've been traveling today. Just sent email response.

  2. 21 minutes ago, Terrie Gray said:

    yes

    could you get me a shipping quote for 81507. thanks

     

  3. 4 minutes ago, kdgonzalez said:

    could you get me a shipping quote for 81507. thanks

     

    Definitely! Unfortunately, I'm currently out of town, returning Monday, but will take care of this Monday morning.

    Terrie

  4. Micro Mesh Acrylic Polishing Kit and some patience for the Dome

  5. Please be advised that any shipments outside the US will likely be charged a duty tax that you will be responsible for.

  6. On 1/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, kdgonzalez said:

    could you get me a shipping quote for 81507. thanks

     

    Hi -- shipping the dome would be about $45. I am waiting to hear back from people who previously expressed interest and will let you know if the dome is still available.

    Terrie

  7. THE HOUSING HAS BEEN SOLD. Thanks for all the inquiries!

    Still available: strobes, camera, and dome.

  8. On 1/29/2020 at 8:20 PM, kdgonzalez said:

    could you get me a shipping quote for 81507. thanks

     

    Hello -- I believe the shipping cost will be about $25. If you wish to purchase the dome, please send your email and contact information to me at terrieg@mac.com and I will send you a PayPal request for payment of $150 + $25. Once I receive payment, I will ship the dome to you.

    Thanks, Terrie

  9. The Inon Strobe and 8.5" dome have been SOLD.

    The Sea & Sea strobe and Nikon 7100 camera are still available.

    • Nikon 7100 camera body -- 91K actuations (about 150K predicted life span) - $250
    • Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe - $200

    Shipping to US addresses only.

     

    Edited by Terrie Gray — adding prices
  10. The Nikon 7100 camera body has been sold. All that is left is a Sea & Sea DY S1 strobe.

  11. On 2/23/2020 at 1:38 AM, Terrie Gray said:

    The Nikon 7100 camera body has been sold. All that is left is a Sea & Sea DY S1 strobe.

    Could you consider let the ysd1 go for $150? My old ysd1 needs company :(

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.