Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Any Panasonic G9 users out there?

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Any Panasonic G9 users out there?

23 posts
  1. I am a G9 user, but haven't taken it underwater yet. My last underwater rig was a Nikon D200, and am now really comfortable with my G9 (topside), and am setting up my Nauticam rig. Hope to have it in the water in the coming weeks.

    So my comparisons are really topside based, but I love the G9. It is a comfortable and fun camera to use. Intuitive to use and capable of a wide range of photos.

    Looking forward to getting the unit underwater.

  2. I'm looking for the same thing here. A G9 with video capabilities in terms of custom wb accuracy compare to gh5/5s.

  3. 1 hour ago, fizrinizam said:

    I'm looking for the same thing here. A G9 with video capabilities in terms of custom wb accuracy compare to gh5/5s.

    G9 and GH5 have the same sensor. Inside the housing the ergonomics are similar but on land the G9 is a more pleasant photo camera. The GH5 however is another planet for video and the GH5s is a camcorder in a camera body

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.