Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam d7200

Started by pmcc ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam d7200

28 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D7100 housing Nauticam compact port base Zen DP-100 Nikon D7200 Tokina 10-17 fisheye Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 85mm $2500 free shipping CONUS

    F86FCF5E-7553-4730-B793-7B5856B88956.jpeg

    BCC392D5-B78A-47CE-AE32-F304E1576FB1.jpeg

  2. Whats the shutter count of the camera?

  3. Hello,

    I would like to ask you about using the Nikkor 85mm in the Nauticam Macro Port 60.

    How well does it fit? Are you interested on selling only the Nikkor 85mm?

    Kind regards,

    Joss

     

  4. Hi,

    Do you want to sell the Zen DP-100 dome only? Can you give me price?

    Thank you,

  5. On 3/7/2020 at 11:37 PM, Interceptor121 said:

    Whats the shutter count of the camera?

    886

  6. On 3/9/2020 at 9:08 AM, katuarrai said:

    Hi,

    Do you want to sell the Zen DP-100 dome only? Can you give me price?

    Thank you,

    I have one for sale in very good condition 

  7. Nauticam NA-D7100 housing Nauticam compact port base Zen DP-100 Nikon D7200 Tokina 10-17 fisheye Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 85mm $2500 free shipping CONUS
    F86FCF5E-7553-4730-B793-7B5856B88956.jpeg.d218ac1033a840288bcb8e27e897aabf.jpeg
    BCC392D5-B78A-47CE-AE32-F304E1576FB1.jpeg.38af2914824f0bdb2ea63d4ab00b443d.jpeg
    Hello, can you sell all without camera and lenses? Thanks

    Enviado desde mi Aquaris V Plus mediante Tapatalk

  8. Yes, $2200

     

  9. 300$ leds for camera d7200, 85mm and 10-17mm?

    Enviado desde mi Aquaris V Plus mediante Tapatalk

  10. yep, with the entire package. pretty good deal!

  11. still for sale?

  12. Yes

  13. Still available? 

  14. yes

  15. 5 hours ago, pmcc said:

    yes

    Which area are you from?  And is there a zoom gear for the tokina?   

    Can you operate all the buttons from the d7200 in the d7100 housing?  

     

    Shuttercount less then 1000?  Thats only one or 2 dives with this body?

     

    Whats your reason to sell? 

    Thank you for your answers! 

  16. USA, yes, yes, yes, no (1 trip to the maldives), too much gear!

     

  17. I will think about it..    

    I am interested, but need to think it over..   any idea how much it would cost to send it to Belgium?  And how to arrange such a thing practicaly?  I mean payment, shipping,  warranty for both sides in this deal.    I ask it because i never buyed something overseas and certain not without doing it by a webshop. ☺

    I ask myself why such a good deal stays unanswered..     if it looks to good to be true, mostly it is...      forgive me my way of thinking...  

  18. yes, it is a very good deal. but it has no value sitting unused.

    If you give me your address, I can get a shipping quote. Last one I checked was very expensive to ship with insurance....

    I have no idea how I could warranty the system?

  19. 49 minutes ago, pmcc said:

    yes, it is a very good deal. but it has no value sitting unused.

    If you give me your address, I can get a shipping quote. Last one I checked was very expensive to ship with insurance....

    I have no idea how I could warranty the system?

    Hi,

    First of all i hope you dont get me wrong. It is not that i dont trust you. Its more like a question because i am thinking about a way to make this work,  and what the cost of shippment and declarations would be.  First i need to figure that one out..   my adress is in Belgium.  I will search for prices or ways for such a transfer and after that i can decide to make a deal or not.   Your offer is good...     but practically its not that simpel...   

    Have a nice day!

    Kind Regards,

    Kevin

     

  20. Hi Kevin,

    Yep, sadly most of the people responding to the ads  (on facebook, craigslist) were scammers

     

    phil

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.