Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam d7200

Started by pmcc ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam d7200

28 posts
  1. Hi Phil,

    I did some research and it seems that the price for sending and  customs and import costs will be at least 1500 euros.  Thats a little bit to much for me ☹ 

    I really liked the setup and your offer but the distance and therefor the costs make it a less interesting deal ☹ 

    Too bad because i really wanted to buy it if the situation was different.  ☹

    I whish you all the best with selling your set and i am really sorry for waisting ur time ☹

    Kind regards,

    Kevin 

  2. It will work much better for someone in CONUS

  3. If i knew someone who was travelling to the usa i could ask him to bring it with him from usa, but with the pandemic situation i can not find somebody..  damned.. :(

  4. if it happens, let me know. It's been listed for a while and I'm not in any real hurry

  5. I am interested in a 7200 Housing and ports. Are these still available?

    California, USA

    Tom

  6. Yes, located in Boise

  7. My email is tomreynolds_ilan @ yahoo.com.

    We have no interest is using a dome or the 10/17 fisheye. The cost for a 105 port (new) is almost $600. Therefore it seems I have no lens that will fit in this system.

    What is your price for the 85MM and the necessary port?

    Tom

  8. You have two private messages,

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.