I recommend you to change to a wing type BCD. Much more comfortable, it allows you to have all the area on the front and side of the torso to be free of obstacles. It make you fell much less bulky.
I do not agree with the the suggestion that Adam has made that a wing type BCD forces you to a more horizontal position. A wing type BCD has much more possibilities to organize the rig to allow you to have the balance underwater that suits you best. Of course that a semi-wing BCD is not so adjustable as a wing + backplate (hard or soft), but allows you to to have the torso free also.
Some technical divers put weight in a upper position on the back plate. That helps them to have a more horizontal position underwater. If you use a regular weight belt you will have more freedom do adopt the position you want underwater.
As is this for diving in warm waters, probably with thin suit and mono bottle I advise you to go for a small wing one (30lb - 13 kg), as it being smaller will cause lesser drag in the water.
I have a DiveRite transpac with a wreck wing. I love the transpac, super confortable, but not so happy with the wing. My wing is too big and it is not a donut style. Go for a donut style! I am at this moment trying to convince myself I need to change the wing to a donut style smaller one 
my regulator is a Scubapro MK25 with S600 second stage. Very happy with.
I use an air integrated computer (Suunto Vyper air and Suunto Vytec DS) and I have the scubapro Air2 also. This is another thing I truly advise you: an air integrated computer (whatever the brand you prefer) and the air 2. It reduced the amount of weight you need to travel with, but even more important it allows you to reduce 2 hoses around you during the dive, witch means less thinks getting in the way of you moves and the camera (plus strobes and arms).