Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Super noob questions for my first trip with Nauticam rig

Started by imacro ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Super noob questions for my first trip with Nauticam rig

23 posts
  1. Finally this week I am going to dive. As I was preparing the equipment I have been able to take some pictures from the way I transport my rig in the car and in the boat when diving locally.

    I use a plastic case, that have 2 lids that allow to close it. It is good for protection from the sun, but you need to keep attention to it because other people might put other stuff on top of it, but it is not stiff enough to hold easy things on top of it.

    I have places a sort of sponge on the bottom to increase the protection from bumps, specially on the boat.

    The external size of it is 54 cm x 37 cm x 33 cm

    IMG_3103.png

    IMG_3107.png

    IMG_3104.png

  2. Plastic boxes are a good way to store your system on a boat - if there is room. Often on dive trips I’ll buy a cheap laundry basket and give it away at the end to the dive centre. 
    If space is at a premium, a cool bag works well, offers some protection, if leakproof, can be a rinse tank, can be bundled up when not in use….. and can usually be carried one-handed which is an advantage when lugging loads of dive gear. 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.