Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

What is the average weight of underwater photo setup ?

Started by ido ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

What is the average weight of underwater photo setup ?

21 posts
  1. 1 minute ago, ido said:

    Thanks.. I am just strageling to disasamble the zoom extension from the dome.. 

    Uhh, I noticed that the ports are rather tight on Isotta (generally a good thing). I decided for now to not use a zoom gear and got prime lenses only (Nikon 60mm and Sigma 15mm). Fewer o-rings to take care of!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.