Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Strobe not syncing at full power

Started by Ix4224 ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobe not syncing at full power

23 posts
  1. 13 minutes ago, RVbldr said:

    The physical store is out of business and I believe Jack if running the store on-line now. 

    Thanks for the update. At least it's in the same city.

  2. Just to follow up on this thread.

    I was not able to get an Inon strobe as a replacement. However, I was able to procure a THIRD copy of the YS-01 Solis and this one DOES work/sync with the preflash/double lighting bolt setting, at all power settings.

    I’m guessing I was just very very unlucky and my first 2 copies were duds. But happy to finally have a working one for my trip tomorrow (just in time!).

    Thanks to everyone here on this forum for helping me debug the issue.

  3. 3 hours ago, Ix4224 said:

    Just to follow up on this thread.

    I was not able to get an Inon strobe as a replacement. However, I was able to procure a THIRD copy of the YS-01 Solis and this one DOES work/sync with the preflash/double lighting bolt setting, at all power settings.

    I’m guessing I was just very very unlucky and my first 2 copies were duds. But happy to finally have a working one for my trip tomorrow (just in time!).

    Thanks to everyone here on this forum for helping me debug the issue.

    No problem, it also provides us another data point - getting two that didn't work does not sound like a great track record.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.