I watched the presentation last night and also downloaded some sample images
The camera has some interesting features for underwater users taking photos although this is not the main audience of the camera
It has a new dynamic range boost mode in both photo and video that combines two exposures at high and low gain. It is unclear to me if this is working with flash it may not be however for ambient light shots this is significant
But more interestingly it has a 16 bit RAW variable compression. In essence it uses between 14 and 16 bit depth depending on the scene with file size that vary between 32 and 45 MB
I expect those two features to be interesting from a still point of view on land and when I get my hands on one unit I will check about the flash
For me the tonal depth of the 12 bit RAW was a problem underwater and I am glad this has been massively expanded