Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal User Group

Started by TimG ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal User Group

22 posts
  1. Just a thought - can you see if the eyepiece of a Nauticam one fits? I've just aquired the Subal 45o for my D500 one and it looks remarkably like the eye piece on my old Olympus/Nauticam  housing but that is just from memory. The Olympus and eyecap are now a molten mass somewhere in the Red Sea, hence my conversion to Nikon;)

    OOOh just had a thought binocular eye caps EBay loads of different dimensions?????

    Edited by Mags
  2. All possible, Mags. I just don’t live somewhere where it’s feasible to try things out. I have to order in and that takes a couple of weeks. I was hoping to narrow it down a bit. 

    I’ll check out eBay. Thanks!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.