On 2/5/2023 at 10:34 AM, ChrisRoss said:Currently you have a olympus 60mm macro which will do 1:1 which is a frame 17.3 x 13mm. If you refer to the Nauticam N50 port chart I linked above it gives the min frame size. A G7XIII can do down to 23 x 13 so not as good as you currently have. The RX-100VI/VII can do a smaller frame of 14.3 x 9 but only focuses 84-94mm from the port which means you have a big gap between what it can with the diopter and the bare lens. In other words you are stuck around the 14 x 9mm frame size with a big gap to the bare lens. You would be really hard pressed to match the experience using the 60mm macro if you change to a compact.
As for the EPL-10, the AOI housing for that really is quite compact, but the AF won't be a match for the EM-1 MkII.
I see, thanks for the detailed answer. I believe I'll have to stick with the EM1.2 for now.