Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Forum member published in Scuba Press

Started by WetA70 ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Forum member published in Scuba Press

21 posts
  1. Jean - I'll keep Montreal in mind if I actually get to make the trip to Kingston this year. It was planned for 2004, but didn't happen, but I'm hoping for a road trip in June or July.

     

    I lived in Montreal for a couple of years way back when Meech Lake was being bandied about, but didn't dive at that time. The plane looks interesting.

     

    A bientôt!!!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.