Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What do you do?

Started by acroporas ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

What do you do?

23 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am with critter on this one!

    I don't mind helping/sharing. I know my time will come too.

    Some people on the boat want pictures ... ehhhh, so what. As critter said, give them a link to your website. They are going to love you for that and you will get the fame and glory. ... Usualy I make up by eating their cookies.

     

    Don't keep your head down in your day trips! Make new friends, that's one of the things that's great about diving right?!

    No, I don't like either to get a fin in front of my camera when I shoot photos but when I feel the conditions are great I just dive a little bit away from the croud.

     

    ... With the ladiez ... It never worked for me withe the pictures and the email addresses :-) Good luck Alex! You show them that PhD sea cucumber!!!!!

     

    Vlad

  2. Wow, now Alex's sea cucumber has a PhD. Did it graduate "I felta thigh?"

     

    Joe

  3. Hello everyone! I just started and so far have only used my dive housing while snorkeling. I was swamped on the boat and by people on the beach. Why does everyone assume you are a professional if you have a dSLR in an Ikelite housing? Looking forward to my trip to BVI in August, geez do I need to start a website?

     

    --Chris

    Edited by dawktah
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.