Wish me luck!!!! And there goes all my money for scuba toys...
![]()
Cheers
James
Read-only discussion
Wish me luck!!!! And there goes all my money for scuba toys...
![]()
Cheers
James
Congratulation James!!
(I think...
)
I thought Sarah was a Scuba Toy !
ps congratulations
and the bigger question is ... wheres the honeymoon ? which dive resort might that be !!
Congratulations James! Your life will certainly change, and I am sure that it will be mostly for the better.
I thought Sarah was a Scuba Toy !
LOL! ![]()
Congratulations to James & Sarah! Many Happy years together!
COngratulations James and Sarah
So will you be giving the wedding photographer advice? Telling him/her to use Canon? Does said individual have more megapixel than you?
![]()
The wedding photog will be shooting a D100 for candids and action and MF FILM for the formals. :-)
Congratulations to you and Sarah. Hope to see you both soon. Alex
Congratulations James (and, maybe, commiseration Sarah
). Of course, you've already got enought SCUBA toys to last you a while, so that isn't really going to be a problem, is it??
Enjoy Bali.
Best wishes James and Sarah....
Karl and Kimberly
James,
All the best! Heard through the "Coconut Telegraph" that the happy event is even somewhere near me (Es verdad?)
Seriously, I'm sure you and Sarah will build a fulfilling and happy life together ![]()
Congrats!
Dave Haas
Congratulations James and Sarah! Best wishes.
Hi guys,
Thanks!
Dave: yep, it's in Dayton.
Cheers
James
Congratulations! ![]()
from the frozen (though not at this time of year) north
Tom
James,
Dayton, huh? Hope you and Sarah are having a "tropical" wedding as it has been like high 80s and into the 90s up here in Ohio. (!!!!)
Make the photographer use shade for soft lighting, and have your ushers and bridesmaids do continuous beer runs to keep you two cool. Works like a charm! (Not that I would know about this ![]()
Wishing you both an enjoyable and special day!
Dave Haas
Congratulations from downunder James and Sarah! ![]()
Congrats once again, amigo!
I wish you and Sarah the very best.
And remember... Start saving up for that third housing!
It's amazing how quickly kids learn these days! ![]()
Congratulations or "congratulations too much" as they say over here.
have a great time in Bali, james. U'll love the place.. Congrats to you both.
Eric
Congratulations James and Sarah!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.