Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Getting Married This Weekend!

Started by james ·

  • 34Posts
  • 34Replies

Read-only discussion

Getting Married This Weekend!

34 posts
  1. Congrats, have a wonderful life together.

    Can we assume that most of the honeymoon will be under water?

  2. congratulations james and all the best to the two of you!!!:)

  3. Félicitations mon ami, mariage is the ultimate adventure, I love it so much I got married twice.............to the same women :), take care you two and all the best of life.

     

    Three cheers to the bride and groom.

  4. Hey Congrats on that!

     

    Make sure you set a firm budget for camera spending before the I do's.

     

    Best wishes to you and your better half

     

    Todd

    Edited by yahsemtough
  5. Heartiest congratulaitons and best wishes James & Sarah.

     

    Best of luck on your newest "joint venture".

     

    Marty.

  6. Congratulations James and Sarah!

     

    Rand

  7. Congrats to you and Sarah both! You're not missing much in Houston other than temperatures approaching 100F!

     

    Enjoy the honeymoon and don't forget your cameras.

     

    -- Ken & Misty

  8. Congratulations and best wishes.

  9. Very best wishes to you both :)

     

    Steve

  10. Congratulations, and see you soon!

     

     

    Frogfish

  11. Congratulations and best wishes James and Sarah!

     

    Peter

  12. Congratulations Sarah and James!

     

    Have fun and all the best!

     

    Cheers from Manila

    Torben

  13. Thanks everyone! Next time I get married you are all invited...:-P

     

    Everything was great - what a reflief. I put together a family and baby pictures slideshow for the reception which was a big hit. And later when everyone was having a good time, but the photographer had left - you guessed it - I ran around w/ my camera taking pix...lol

     

    Here's one from the rehearsal - havent' gotten the pix back from the photog.

     

    Cheers

    James

    post-21-1121054733_thumb.jpg

  14. Wish me luck!!!!  And there goes all my money for scuba toys...

     

    Congratulations etc, but James it seems that you misunderstand the whole situation here.

     

    I demanded (and received) a longboard from my GF in return for going through with the marriage thing. Marriage should mean more toys, not less. Your comment above sets a bad precedent for the rest of us.

     

    Noiw I know you've already got a longboard. Perhaps you should ask for a Zeiss 21mm instead?

     

    Best of luck! :D

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.