Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Magic Filter

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 42Posts
  • 42Replies

Read-only discussion

Magic Filter

42 posts
  1. Alex, I'll take one for the Sigma 15.....thanks

     

    Karl

  2. Thanks for the replies, guys. All noted.

     

    I am going to close this thread now as I have decided on the filter sizes we will make:

     

    Magic 10.5N - 27x27mm - Nikon 10.5mm, 14mm

    Magic 15S - 23x25mm - Sigma 15mm, 8mm, 12-24mm, 15-30mm

    Magic 15C - 31x31mm - Canon 15mm, 14mm, 16-35mm

    Magic 16N - 26mm disc - Nikon 16mm, 15mm AIS.

    And Magic 77 - 75mm disc - front mounted filter for many lenses.

     

    homepage.jpg

    Shot with Magic Filter, Nikon D70 + 16mm in Subal Housing. No flash at about 6-7m.

     

    The other reason for closing this discussion is I think that some may feel that it is getting a bit too commercial and I don't want to be criticised for corrupting the altruistic spirit of Wetpixel :o ! (Nobody has said anything to me - its just my decision)

     

    If you are interested in the filter please send me private messages or emails.

     

    There is another discussion open on this filter here:

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9213

     

    Alex

    Edited by Alex_Mustard

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.