Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NWS: Something for your eyes -

Started by motionsync ·

  • 47Posts
  • 47Replies

Read-only discussion

NWS: Something for your eyes -

47 posts
  1. Before I take the plane to Crete a eye candy for all you guys ;)

     

    "Into the Blue" actor Jessica Alba on the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine.

    She is holding a Ikelite housing!

    I think Ike will be verry happy and more....

     

    post-4107-1124328145_thumb.jpg

    I hope that i find to some mermaids in Crete

     

    Lambis

    Edited by Drew
  2. Wish I was an Ike housing!

  3. My concern was if you guys would even notice the housing. I remember a trade show with the booth next to ours staffed with Playboy bunnies. Customers were too busy looking at the next booth to see anything in our booth............

  4. There's an Ike housing in this thread?

  5. Maybe Ike is Jennifer Alba and the addled old shop keeper persona is just a front.

  6. It is a perfect way to hold a clear housing, too bad the domecover is on. ;)

     

    It is now proven once and for all: Chicks love plastics !!!

    Edited by DuikKees
  7. That a winning combination ;)

    Now I expect all the other manufactures representatives here in the forum to try to elevated this! B)

  8. Ike would probably be happier if the little headline: "What to do when your digital camera floods" wasn't right next to the happy couple on the cover! ;)

     

    Mike

  9. Hey Ike..

    Look forward to seeing you guys at DEMA.

    I notice you're in booth 4029....any chance the bunnies are in 4028 ?

  10. post-1676-1124375120_thumb.jpg

     

    Here is a movie still from the Abyss with Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio holding an Aquatica A4, not as sexy, but she is dressed to go deeper ;)

     

    Cheers

  11. Wish I was an Ike housing!

     

    Me too!! ;):D;) That's the quote of the week!

  12. When I clicked "New Posts" this morning, I couldn't help notice that this thread was right next to one starting with "Woody's..."

     

    Coincidence? ;)

  13. Wish I was an Ike housing!

     

    That might make a good T-Shirt for Dema......hmmmmmm

  14. And here I was, thinking the moderators would pull this thread at anytime before the discussion got completely out of control....and what do they do ? Put it on the FRONT PAGE.

  15. Eric is away! ;) And so is James! :D They can't stop me! ;)

  16. He's gone maaad I tell you.

    Sniffing too much gel?

  17. I think that housing needs to be serviced.

  18. For once I too would like to be an Ikelite housing, those grips are... well enough to trigger a moisture alarm :)

  19. To paraphrase John Betjeman

     

    "I often think that I would like

    to be a housing, made by Ike"

  20. That is far too high-brow, baddpix! :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.