Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NWS: Something for your eyes -

Started by motionsync ·

  • 47Posts
  • 47Replies

Read-only discussion

NWS: Something for your eyes -

47 posts
  1. I must be gettin' old. I pointed out the picture on the magazine to my wife last night to show her it was the same housing I got in June. But I wasn't too old to notice the good lookin' girl holdin' it. That is about as high a quality picture that one can get: Alba + Ikelite = 100 class.

     

    SD

  2. Man, oh man, we are sad puppies. This could turn out to be the Longest Ever thread.

  3. Anyone care to speculate as to what camera/lens is is that housing? I would guess it was the Rebel XT w/ 18-55 kit lens.

  4. Anyone care to speculate as to what camera/lens is is that housing?  I would guess it was the Rebel XT w/ 18-55 kit lens.

    Who cares? :)

  5. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    I just have found a internet Cafe in Crete to check my mails and what I see... Two pages about ALBAS HOUSING :)

     

    Its time to create a UW Photo bunny .......

  6. post-2231-1124715883_thumb.jpgDon't forget the good old classic analouge systems!
  7. Ije,

     

    You just need to make your dome ports bigger :) and display them prominently.

     

    Joe

  8. I see we have found the level! I know I'm gonna get in trouble for promoting this thread when Eric and James get back! :) Alex

  9. Yeah, they'll probably make you switch to Canon, if not to a point and shoot B)

  10. How about one of those cell phone cameras? Do they even make housings for those? :)

     

    I'm sure there's nothing like taking your Motorola to 15M!

     

    Hey Viz'art.... How about getting Nicole Kidman or Angelina Jolie to pose with that fancy new Aquatica D2 housing?

  11. I see we have found the level! I know I'm gonna get in trouble for promoting this thread when Eric and James get back! :D Alex

     

     

    Hey ALex....since you're already gonna be in trouble....want to reconsider the photo I sent you for approval ? At least that one was fully clothed. :)

  12. Wish I was an Ike housing!

     

    i would rather be her wetsuit! :)

  13. What I really want to knowis what that other attachment costs :)

     

    Joe

  14. As much as I hate to bump an old thread, I found on my local newstand a copy of the same issue of Scuba Diving Sept 2005, with a different Jessica Alba cover.

    ;)

    Photos to follow......

  15. post-1860-1126924810_thumb.jpg
  16. Ummmm, it's just not the same without an Ikelite housing on her laps... :-)

  17. Nothing wrong with the change of attire, but do miss the housing. Then there is that description of the page 95 article. There is a pdf file that can be downloaded from the (www.ikelite.com) web site............

  18. And who said only aluminium housings looked sexy?

     

    Michel

  19. I just found this thread. Look what happens when we leave town! hehehe.

  20. Hmmm film is taking on a whole new light for me. :P

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.