Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA 2005

Started by Nemo ·

  • 38Posts
  • 38Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA 2005

38 posts
  1. Anyone going to DEMA next month? Maybe we could do a Wetpixel lunch one day.

    Edited by echeng
  2. Lunch? Its Vegas baby!!!

    Hope to meet up in person with anyone that will be there, lunch is fine, but how about an after party ;-)

  3. Not for me this year. I wish i did though. I went to my first last year in Houston....boring!

     

    Met a few of the wetpixel people there but i think i would much rather be in Vegas. Lots of my friends going this year who weren't there last as well...

     

    I agree about the after party or something though. Hey Eric, a Wetpixel Happy Hour somewhere. Thats a good idea.

     

    M

  4. I will be at DEMA helping out at the Northern California Underwater Photographic Society (NCUPS) booth. I would love to meet some Wetpixelers in person. Please stop by the booth.

     

    Best,

    Kathy Mendes

  5. Oh Yeh Vegas Baby! Next year DEMA goes to New Orleans, that is if the convention center is back in service. Perhaps someone with be showing a 5D housing. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

     

    Doug

  6. I'm going! I'm actually covering the show.

     

    I'd love to meet some other Wetpixelers, so let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

     

    ;)

  7. <---Going and dragging DMoss with me Thurs-Sat.

     

     

    If I didn't have personal issues with using images being used without permission,

    I've been thinking of having a T-Shirt made for recognizability...something like this......

     

    post-1860-1126887363_thumb.jpg

  8. Joel,

     

    Is that you, or Howard Stern?

     

    Cheers

    James

  9. DEMA is in Orlando 2006 and 2007 then back to Vegas.

     

    I will be working the week at the show. Kathy I will stop and say hello.

     

    Nemo

  10. I will be at DEMA with Aquatica and will also be presenting two separate one hour shows showcasing some images and techniques. Come by and say hello and also come by to get times and location for these presentation. They are free.

    This is not going to be an Aquatica Sales presentation but rather a professional images one

     

    "Sharks in Motion"

    and

    "10 images and the stories and techniques behind them"

     

    See you there....

     

    Mauricio Handler

  11. Christa will be covering DEMA for us this year. Be sure to wander by her and convince her to take your picture for the website! Send in group shots, guys!

     

    So -- someone, please organize a happy hour somewhere. Maybe I should send Christa with some cash to subsidize. :P

    Edited by echeng
  12. Of course Ultralight will be there, booth # 1229, stop by and say hi. Subal will

    be right next to us.

     

    Hope to meet some of you and see old friends.

     

    Terry

  13. I will be at Ikelite's booth. If anyone has questions or needs help with Ikelite products please stop by if only to introduce yourself!

     

    Plus I second Eric's suggestion of sending $$$$ with Christa :P

     

    David Haas

  14. Eric your brilliant!!

     

    Just let us know where Christa will be.

     

    Nemo

  15. Sounds like fun! See you all there.

     

    Kathy

  16. I will be at the Aquatica booth with Mauricio, i'm easy to recognize, (I'm the handsome one ;) with ze freeeench accent!). happy hour sounds great, let's make it happen.

     

    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

     

    usually it mean's your money! :P

     

    Cheers

  17. Sooo... where and when is this Eric sponsored lunch/happy hour/after party thing going to happen? :)

  18. I'll be there Thurs I think. So try not to hold it too early and nothing too risque for vegas!

  19. someone's gotta organize it! i'm not going to be there. :)

  20. This will be my first trip to Vegas so I know nothing about where to go...

     

    In addition to my covering the show I'll also be helping out at Fisheye's booth for a few hours each day - so when y'all decide where happy hour is going to be make sure to stop by and let me know!

     

    :)

     

    Christa

    Edited by cloustalot
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.