Hello From the Pacific North West

Hello from the Pacific North West. My wife and I love to dive the waters of our home in Puget Sound, and travel for warm waters whenever we can.  I am new to both photography and underwater photography, and learned about this website from one of the other members.  I am excited to learn and share with the community.  

• Like 2

Welcome neighbor! I’m on one of the islands to the north of you, although having learned at Edmonds I’m no longer a cold water diver.  Still, the Salish Sea is a wonderful place to dive

• Like 1

Welcome to Waterpixels, and I'm happy to note that you made your first purchase from Waterpixels' classified forum from me. Thanks for the easy and drama-free transaction. Give my regards to Puget Sound.

On 5/4/2024 at 8:39 AM, humu9679 said:

Welcome to Waterpixels, and I'm happy to note that you made your first purchase from Waterpixels' classified forum from me. Thanks for the easy and drama-free transaction. Give my regards to Puget Sound.

Hello All - thank you very much for the warm welcome.  @huma9679 - thank you very much for being so helpful on the transaction!  The strobes showed up yesterday and they are exactly as described and they arrived in great condition.  I tried leaving you a comment on the buyer feedback forum, but I must need to post more first.

Maybe I will run into some of you in the future, maybe at Edmonds or Seacrest!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TeamHoover said:

Hello All - thank you very much for the warm welcome.  @huma9679 - thank you very much for being so helpful on the transaction!  The strobes showed up yesterday and they are exactly as described and they arrived in great condition.  I tried leaving you a comment on the buyer feedback forum, but I must need to post more first.

Maybe I will run into some of you in the future, maybe at Edmonds or Seacrest!

Do feel free to look around and ask around regarding underwater imaging. There's quite a lot of deep-seated knowledge among the fine people here, and most aren't shy about sharing what they know. I was a long time above-water photographer, and I can tell you there's always something more to learn about shooting underwater. I was a Seattle Times photographer 1982-1990. Cheers.

• Like 2