Red Sea liveaboard: 2 spaces available for October trip

For the last few years I’ve organised a dive trip for Ocean Explorers in Sint Maarten. We’ve been to Saba, Turks and Caicos and the southern Red Sea trip.

These trips have no connection with Waterpixels and all bookings and payments are made directly to a registered travel agent. I just act as the organiser/coordinator. 

Last year’s trip was so successful that we decided this year will be a bit of a repeat. So Emperor Divers liveaboard, Seven Seas, again in the southern Red Seas on the Southern Solitude itinerary. 

We have the whole boat. Sadly two people have had to drop out for family reasons and we have 2 spaces available: one for a man, one for a woman both in shared Lower Berths. The standard on the Seven Seas is very high and this should prove to be an excellent trip. 

It starts from Port Ghalib on 17 October for 7 nights. 

Previous trips have brought together a terrific group of people from all over: Dutch, Brazilian, American, French, British… and we have had a great time. Many have been on each trip. 

If you’re interested, drop me a PM with an email or WhatsApp contact and I’ll send you the full information sheet. Cost is around USD1870. 

• Like 1

Make sure Mrs P doesn't get to hear about this - I got a reserve spot on Alex's boat this autumn and she's not impressed that they can't fit her on!

A good itinerary that one, should be a great trip for someone

Edited by Pooley

It should indeed, Mike. It’s a great bunch of people too.. … hey, here’s a thought. Why not treat Mrs P? Think just how many brownie points you’d earn? Lots of new gear off the back of that! 

Following a bit of reorganisation, we now have two cabins available each of which can accommodate two people; plus one berth in a shared cabin for a woman. 

PM me if you’d like more details. 

Guys

i can’t believe I put the wrong date for the start of this trip. Doh!

We join the boat at Port Ghalib on 10 October. Not 17 October. 

Age, eh? Tsk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.