Problems with my TRT s-Turtle Smart TTL

Thought I would ask here to see if anyone else had similar issues. I've got a second-hand TRT S-Turtle Smart TTL controller that I been using with my a6400 for a good bit now. It's performed without issue as recently as two weeks ago, but when I was setting up for my dives this past weekend I found I was unable to get more than one shot out of the trigger before it would … die? Disappear?

I've charged the battery, checked it against the s-TURTLE Smart Loader software, checked all the pins on the hot shoe connector, tried it on another camera body (my A7IV), all with the same results. I get one shot/flash, and then it disappears/dies/is no longer recognized by the camera. The only way to get it back online is to cycle the on/off switch on the controller, which is a bit impractical 60 feet under. 

Has anyone else had similar issues with their controller in the past? Were you able to get it resolved? Any tips? 

Edited by Craine
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to Problems with my TRT s-Turtle Smart TTL
  • Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.