Skip to content

Canon 1Dmkiii

Featured Replies

I have a lovely Canon 1Dmkiii that I adore but never use anymore so should move it on and put those funds toward more underwater related things!

I had a look on ebay. There are quite a few and the prices are all over the map for both the recently sold and listed. I don't understand and have no clue what price is reasonable.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to try to sell it? Can be USA or Australia as "local", but of course, can ship anywhere. Thanks!

Fotosub Shop

If you find the camera in Ebay you should be able to filter for completed sales and that should list what they were sold for. I still have my 1D MkIV, solid camera, you could use it as a hammer in a pinch but my m43 sensor beats it out and does so much more and it's 1/3 of the size and weight!

I think with Ebay and older stuff there's a lot of variation as no one wants them and good prices are random events. It just depends on who is looking and whether they know how to look up past sales.

  • Author

@Chris Ross yeah, I filtered for sold items and it was all over the map. Guess I'll just have to pick a number from the ether to start!

I remember getting her in the sexiest black box - best "unboxing" of any bit of gear. She is a beast but I loved shooting with her, despite the size & weight! Not anymore, now I'm a poor weak delicate flower 😆

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.