Skip to content

Hello

Featured Replies

I am a hobbyist underwater photographer from Turkey.

Scuba diving and taking photos underwater since 2000. Have been a member of Wetpixel website since 2005.

Currently use a Nikon D850 in Subal Housing with Inon Z330 strobes.

 

 

Turtle
  • Author

TimG the last time i dived in Turkey was like 18 years or so ago. I think lots of things have changed since than. I hear from friends diving there in the recent years about some species from Red Sea coming from Suez Channel. In case i ll be doing some new trips to Turkey's coast on the Mediterranean i ll be writing an article with pleasure.  

  • Author
34 minutes ago, TimG said:

😄 18 years eh? Hmmm, yeah, might have changed a bit. Food will still be superb though!

An article would be great if you have time when you're ready.

Yeah food is still great 🙂 For me the best thing in Turkey is food 

  • Author
27 minutes ago, TimG said:

I lived in Istanbul for almost 3 years. LOVED IT. 

Not the easiest city to live in. But life gets never boring there. 🙂 👍 

  • 2 weeks later...
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.