The Fuji guy

Hello from the warm Spain. My name is Philipp, and I live in a small village near the Costa Blanca (Javea, Altea, Calpe, Benidorm are the most known villages in the area). 

I am married and also share my life with our little Beagle, Indi. 

I've been diving for over 35 years, and at a point in my life I decided became an instructor. I was teaching during fifteen years, form basic to tech levels, and then life moved me towards other direction. 

Recently (3,5 years) I discovered underwater photography, and then the excitement for diving came back. 

I have been trying to learn everything about uwphotography during this period so I couldn't say I am a beginner, but I am sure I still have much to learn. 

Due to the characteristics of the area where I mainly dive, I am mostly focused on macro, but I try to improve my WA skills every time I travel to more WA friendly waters. 

As the title states, I shoot a Fujifilm Xt-3 in a Nauticam housing, which I am very happy with, so much so that I am trying to upgrade to Xt-5 and Na-Xt-5. 

I will be very happy to help to all those as I can with my (limited) knowledge in UW photography, and share My experiences with the Fuji system underwater, and all those who are thinking in diving in Spain. 

Best Regards!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Haha, I would need to find time, but no problem. Spain is a large country, with 8000 km of coastline, and I only know a small part of it, mainly the Costa Blanca and some places in Menorca and Costa Brava. But of course, I will be happy to collaborate in any way I can, I can also get información of other fellow spanish divers.. . Best Regards! 

Best Regards. 

null