Seychelles Vacation in May - Mahe & La Digue

Hello everyone,

the time has come in May for my first trip to the Seychelles.

I will be photographing 40% while scuba diving and 60% while free diving there.

We have already decided on Mahe and La Digue for the islands, and now I am looking for recommended dive sites, diving providers, e.g... Has anyone here had experiences on these islands? May even spots reachable from the shore? Must shoots?

I would also gladly welcome any tips beyond the questions mentioned above, I am open to anything :).

Edited by Apneagraph

Can’t help on dive centres for La Digue as we stayed on Praslin (worth a day trip and drive around, driving is very easy over there, stunning beaches - make sure to book ahead for access to the one at the golf course)

I thought the better diving was the around the islands like South Marianne which La Digue is closer to, we did a day trip to La Digue and it is very chilled, cycling around was great fun

Mahe I used Big Blue Diving and they were very good, twin tank dives every morning. Some nice dives off the coast there such as I’ilot, Lighthouse Rocks, quite a few sharks on some dives and lucky to see a whale shark too

I suspect the Bay Ternary Marine Park would be nice to free dive, enjoyed the scuba there

PA010482.jpeg

P9280420.jpeg

PA010489.jpeg

PA040612.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Thanks for your support!!

Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo Logo
    Logo

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.