Skip to content

Mel Briscoe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United States

Everything posted by Mel Briscoe

  1. Santa says I'm getting a Kraken KRL-09S to use with my OM10/Nauticam housing and 30mm macro. Yea! My problems/questions are twofold: (1) for my 30mm lens, I use a 29mm port plus a 17mm extension ring = 46mm, instead of the recommended 45mm port; i.e. 1mm extra from lens to port glass. Will this be a problem with the KRL09S? Would it be best to screw the Kraken in rather than use a flip of some kind? (2) My 29mm port has a Nauticam bayonet on it for use with my WWL-1/CMC when using my 14-42mm EX lens on the camera. I assume there is no way to use the Kraken KRL-09S with the Nauticam bayonet. Correct? I'm guessing all my issues could be solved by getting another proper 45mm port for the 30mm macro lens, and put a flip on it, presumably Nauticam for the robustness and clip. That is a LOT of extra cost....so I'm willing to fuss a bit with what I have if it will work.
  2. I have exactly the same post-processing workflow with the TG6 and the OM10; both provide RAW, both go into Lightroom. Have I misunderstood your comment?
  3. I'm going whale snorkeling on the Silver Banks of the Dominican Republic. Rather than lugging around my OM10 in a Nauticam housing with a WWL-1, I've desided to use my TG-6/Olympus housing with a Lraken KRL-02 wet side angle. Any hints for this combo? Will I need to burp the lens once in the water?
  4. Hi, all. Kudos to those who have made WaterPixels happen. Looking forward to posting, reading, learning.
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.